Yackfish Pro Gear Pro-Kit Drive System
Arms getting tired while paddling out to your favorite fishing spot? Mount the Yackfish Pro Gear Pro-Kit Drive System to the back of your kayak and cruise the bay in style. Let the fish be the cause for tired arms!
The YACKFISH PRO-KIT Drive system will include the following;
- Control box with battery indicator that reads voltage, amperage and temperature and is fully programmable for a variety of battery choices. Control box also has actuator control switch that allows angler to lift motor with actuator (similar to jack plate on a boat).
- Actuator to allow the adjustment height of motor to reduce drag and amp draw.
- Variable Speed control for forward and reverse.
- System allows you to utilize stock rudder up/down to pull motor up for easy transportation.
- Minnkota Endura 30lb thrust motor (30 amp max draw at full speed)
- Optional power pole mounting bracket for left or right side. Purchased separately.
For more information, please visit us at our store or call us at 361-992-2960 and ask for the Kayak Department.