Join the Team at Roy’s Bait and Tackle Outfitters
We’re always accepting applications for people who are knowledgeable about fishing and want to work here. Pay based on experience. Fishing knowledge is a plus. Please submit references. Students must submit a school schedule.
- Stocker/Sales Associate
- Clothing/Apparel Associate
- Kayak Sales Associate
- Reel Tech
Reel Tech Job Details:
The Reel Technician is responsible for creating and maintaining loyal customers. Under direction of the immediate Reel Tech and Supervisor, must meet or exceed quotas. Maintain quality repair of reels. Communicates professionally with customers, management, and co-workers.
- Analyze needed repairs on fishing reels
- Repair reels with quality and efficiency with minimal to no re-work.
- Meet or exceed reel repair quotas of ten (10) reels per day.
- Establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Be available throughout the day to receive consumer calls.
- Respond to emails and voicemails in a timely manner for same day turnarounds.
- Maintain individual and departmental service levels and goals.
- Identify and provide feedback on any non-conformities of product being serviced.
- Mandatory overtime when required by management
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Read Reel Diagrams & Excel Price Sheets
- A minimum of 2 (two) years’ fishing experience.
- Some mechanical skills required.
- Can follow thru
- According to skill level
- First part will be face to face with management
- Second part will be on the repair table. This part can take up to 2 hour so please make sure that you have time set aside and dress accordingly.
- You will be paid for the hours worked at the time of the interview.
Download application HERE ; print and drop it off in person at the store.
For any additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org