- Large outer hub offers retrieve with low backing.
- All internal parts are sealed from outside elements.
- Open subbed, perforated spool and drum allow the reel to remain cool during scorching runs and outer holes act as a tippet keeper.
- Detented drag adjustment is smooth and positive.
- Triple outgoing line signals, easily removable for silent operation.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection.
- Features a personal nameplate engraved for free.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for storage and transportation.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection. The serial # is located UNDER the nameplate on top of the frame next to the reel stand.
- Features a personalized Nameplate engraved free.
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Size||The Everglades||The Riptide|
|Weight||8.5 oz||9 oz|
|Frame Size||3 3/4" x 1 3/8"||4" x 1 1/2"|
|Species||Steelhead, Salmon, Bonefish, Permit, Dorado, Bluefish||Stripers, Drum, Large Salmon, Tarpon, Dorado, Shark|
|Capacity||200 yds. 20 lb. micron WF8F||200 yds. 30 lb. micron WF10F|