Building upon the heritage of the revered Tarpon – the craft that pioneered kayak fishing – the Tarpon 130X maintains a sleek, speedy, and exceptionally stable platform with modern shaping and abundant feature upgrades such as the versatile Flex Pod OS, allowing for storage, electronic and propulsion opportunities with Helix MD™ Motor Drive compatibility. The ultra-comfortable AirPro LITE seat features a new slide-on-track system for increased fore/aft trimming while maintaining all of the comfort features found and loved in the AirPro MAX seat.
Tarpon 130X Specifications
|Length||13′ / 3.96 m|
|Width||32″ / 81 cm|
|Boat Weight||72 lbs / 33 kg|
|Deck Height||16″ / 41 cm|
|Max Capacity||375 lbs / 170 kg|
Tarpon 130X Features
- Rudder Ready – Adding a rudder for enhanced directional control is easy with our pre-installed rudder cable tubes.
- Rigid Carry Handle – Ergonomic handles make carrying more comfortable and solid construction reduces the opportunity for hook snags.
- Self-Bailing Tankwell w/ Bungee – Large storage area accommodates a wide variety of equipment. Scuppers keep water clear of your gear.
- Rear SlideTrax Accessory System – Easily add and remove accessories to the rear of your boat. Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed.
- AirPro LITE Seating System – Vented to keep you cool. Suspension-style seat for all day comfort. Forward and aft adjustment to trim the boat.
- Paddle Groove w/ Bungee – One handed paddle storage. Keeps your paddle in easy reach.
- Gear Storage Pockets – Convenient storage for tools or other small close-at-hand items.
- Front SlideTrax Accessory System – Easily add and remove accessories to the front of your boat . Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed.
- Transducer Scupper – Mount a side scanning transducer. Alternate transducer location when Flex Pod is being used for Helix MD Motor Drive.
- Keepers XL Foot Brace System – Large, padded foot rests for support and comfort. Easy to adjust locking lever.
- Flex Pod OS Removable Console – Mount fish finder, battery and transducer in a removable pod. Helix MD Motor Drive compatibility.
- Self-Bailing Scupper Holes – Ensure a dry ride and working platform with precision-placed scuppers.
- Orbix Bow Hatch – Hard hatch opens and closes easily with 2 levers. Allows access for ample gear storage.
- Paddle Park – One handed paddle storage. Keeps your paddle in easy reach.
- Rigid Carry Handle – Ergonomic handles make carrying more comfortable. Solid construction reduces the opportunity for hook snags.