A nature identical bait. In profile and action. Paul’s Shrimp is unique in it’s design since it has a nature identical forward/downward gliding motion free-lined, but an upward/rearward twitching action similar to a living Shrimp when the fisherman retrieves the Paul’s Shrimp. Paul’s Shrimp is a highly effective bait when rigged under a popping cork, or simply free lined. Ultra-realistic with mobile eyes and Mylar tentacles this bait is almost a Trojan Horse on the flats. The fisherman can furthermore use this Paul’s Shrimp as a Top-Water since it will ‘walk-the-dawg” on the surface.
Paul’s Rattlin’ Shrimp Specifications
|Size||85 mm||110 mm|
|Weight||3/8 oz||2/3 oz|
|Type||Fast Suspend 1-4 ft||Fast Suspend 1-4 ft|
- Nature identical shrimp.
- Inshore/Offshore fishing 1-50 feet.
- The patent pending Paul’s UNFAIR Shrimp looks, and importantly acts just like a natural shrimp.
- It is the ONLY shrimp that makes a correct directional presentation.
- When a shrimp is “attacked” it scoots away in reverse. This shrimp mimics that behavior.
- Stainless swivel for better knots and no line twist.
- Quality PvR Turbo-Set 3X hooks will hold on to your catch.