Built for prime cuts across a mountain of fluorocarbon and mono, Simms’ new Nipper takes this angling mainstay to the next level with non-corrosive parts that work in harmony to slice better and stay sharp longer than the rest. Features include a wide body built from CNC aircraft grade aluminum, coupled with hard-biting stainless steel replaceable jaws. Easy-attachment options stem from a tenacious stainless steel hinge, with a retractor clip.
- Ultra lightweight, durable, sharp nippers featuring CNC aircraft grade aluminum
- 440C Stainless steel replaceable jaws
- Durable stainless steel hinge with retractor clip
- Approximate Weight: 0.6 oz
- Dimensions: 1.63” x 0.7” x .425
- Made in the USA