We know that when you’re out on the water, you want (and deserve) a fishing rod that you can depend on … and you want power, you want rod sensitivity, you want a rod that is light and won’t wear you out when targeting that largemouth bass lunker – and we know that a good fishing rod shouldn’t break the bank either. So we bring to you the awesome Savannah Series by Cajun Custom Rods.
NEW for 2017 Features
- Addition of a 6’6” Heavy/Fast spinning rod models in both Split and Full Grip handles
- New and improved CFX rod blanks for all Savannah Heavy power rod models, providing 12-25 lbs. line rating and 1/4-1 1/2 oz. lure rating
- Addition of Full Grip to all spinning rod models
- Made using 100% world-class Fuji hardware across all models
- Trim thread changed to metallic red to further enhance aesthetics
Cajun Savannah Series Specifications
|Model||Grip / Material||Length||Power||Action||Line Rating||Lure Rating|
|SAV-783-1S||Split / Cork||6’6″||Medium Heavy||Fast||8-15 lbs||¼ oz – 1 oz|
|SAV-783-2S||Full / Cork||6’6″||Medium Heavy||Fast||8-15 lbs||¼ oz – 1 oz|
|SAV-843-1S||Split / Cork||7′||Medium Heavy||Fast||8-15 lbs||¼ oz – 1 oz|
|SAV-843-2S||Full / Cork||7′||Medium Heavy||Fast||8-15 lbs||¼ oz – 1 oz|
|SAV-784-1S||Split / Cork||6’6″||Heavy||Fast||12-25 lbs||¼ oz – 1½ oz|
|SAV-784-2S||Full / Cork||6’6″||Heavy||Fast||12-25 lbs||¼ oz – 1½ oz|
|SAV-844-1S||Split / Cork||7′||Heavy||Fast||12-25 lbs||¼ oz – 1½ oz|
|SAV-844-2S||Full / Cork||7′||Heavy||Fast||12-25 lbs||¼ oz – 1½ oz|
From Minnesota to Maine, Michigan to Tennessee, Alabama to Oregon, one thing remains true … bass are ornery, they’re tough, and you need a rod that can feel the bite and fight em’ all the way to the boat. The Savannah Series™ spinning rods are deigned with a standard and intermediate modulus blend, crafting the best of both graphite materials to stack your deck with one of the meanest rod tapers, reactive rod tips, and heavyweight hook sets on the water!
Weighing in at just under 3.2 ounces, the 7 ft Savannah spinning rods are designed to be fished using the most popular bass fishing techniques to cover water and target your prey. Drag a lizard or grub, bounce a tube, slide a shaky head, pitch a jig, flip a craw, cast a crankbait, swim a spinnerbait, crawl a worm, jerk, twitch, bounce, drag, spin, skip, or throw your favorite bass lure … you’ll have the confidence that not only are you going to feel the lightest of bites, but you’ll have the raw power to hammer down your hook-sets, and turn em’ with controlling ease to your net. Our Savannah Series™ spinning rods are lightweight, yet powerful rods, engineered on American Graphite (yep, prepared right here in good ol’ USA!) with a Medium Heavy Power backbone and a Fast Action rod tip to feel the future of your next bite while you’re out on the water.
Made right here in the USA, Savannah series spinning rod leverages a proprietary blend of American made graphite fibers (blended in all the right places) so you’ll never have to worry about having enough leverage to tangle with that big bass out there (you know the one, buried deep in the salad or sitting’ on the thermocline or sitting in ambush for its next meal). Each Savannah Series™ spinning rod is designed in a split grip (with full foregrip configuration) using: the finest Portuguese cork with High Density End (to protect your assets), a bomb-proof Fuji® DPSM spinning reel seats (with matching, cushioned black hoods), and Fuji® spinning guides tapered into a low-profile guide train set-up (precision-tuned by hand).
The Savannah Series™ spinning rods are the lightest, strongest, most sensitive bass fishing rod in its class … and even better, at a price that we can all afford! Finished in a Bayou Moss Green color, our Savannah Series™ spinning rods are absolutely stunning! We know our rods, we know fishing, and we know that the Savannah Series™ spinning rods are the #1 bass fishing rod in America!
“If you’re in search of a true American Classic fishing rod, designed from end-to-end for landing largemouth … at an affordable price … then you’re gonna’ love fishing the #1 bass rod in America, the Savannah Series™ !”
- 100% Made in the USA
- ACURIGHT™ Split Grip Handle System:
- When it feels right, it just feels right. Right? Each of our Cajun Rods produced is ergonomically constructed such that the combination of tuning, balance, and materials serve as the focal point for your only point of contact on your fishing rod, the rod grip (or handle). So the next time you “grip it and rip it” just know that our meticulous attention to ergonomic design is to ensure that your Cajun Rod not only fishes right, but feels right from first to last cast.
- Premium Duracore™ Premium-Grade Cork Handle Material:
- When it comes to the selection of handle system components and materials used in your Cajun Rod, quality counts. Our Duracore™ Premium Grade Cork handles and grips are super dense which equate to excellent abrasion, rip-stop resistance, enhanced vibration transmission, and a comfortable touch. So look forward to grabbing a Cajun Rod, because we know you’ll enjoy your super tough Cajun-crazy sensitive fishing rod.
- Harmonic Tuning and Precision Balance:
- At Cajun, each fishing rod is tuned to ensure optimum casting, retrieval, and rod response. Every rod guide is placed based on rod kinematics (”how that particular rod behaves”). The end result is that a Cajun Rod is harmonically tuned to every rod guide and component along the rod’s longitudinal axis, allowing for a “perfect” cast every time. Cast longer, load stronger, and hit the bullseye every time with your Cajun Rod.
- End-to-end rod balancing is performed on each Cajun Rod. To the angler, this means stronger and faster hook sets because it places your fishing rod tip above your “neutral zone” and in a “ready position.” A fulcrum-balanced Cajun Rod enhances your comfort and increases overall rod performance through longer and more accurate casts. This is but one detail as to why Cajun Rods are simply a better-engineered fishing rod.
- FUJI® Concept Stainless Rod Guides (handles any mono, fluoro, or braid effortlessly):
- Fuji® is world-renowned and steeped in decades of innovation as an industry leading manufacturer of fishing rod components. As such, we are proud to offer each of our 45 models of USA-manufactured Cajun Rods for 2017 exclusively using Fuji® rod guides and reel seats. “At Cajun Rods, every rod is USA-handcrafted … one at a time !”
- FUJI® Quality Reel Seat = durable, proven, and keeps your finger in touch with every vibrationDropshot Hook Keeper (Stainless Steel)Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) rod blank engineering and design = reactive hook sets:
- Spinning: Solid-body Graphite with Cushioned Hoods
- Smooth Taper-Transition™ (STT™) technology:
- STT™ is the result of our multi-layered approach to rod tube design utilizing CFX™ carbon fiber and graphite materials. STT™ provides uniform wall thickness and minimizes weak points in the blank as well increases durability and strength. When combined with our SCML™ and RLCF™ technology, every Cajun Rod is specifically engineered for a specific power-to-weight ratio with crisp, precise actions from rod tip to rod end. Rolled from scratch, engineered to the hilt, and designed to perform … “We build your confidence.”
- Smooth Core Micro Lattice™ (SCML™) rod blank with CFX36™ fibers:
- SCML™ is the intricate overlay of CFX™ carbon fiber and graphite materials to create a seamless mesh in every USA-engineered Cajun Rod tube. When our micro-latticed CFX™ materials are combined with a layered approach to rod blank design, the end result is that our anglers enjoy exceptional rod control, even rod loading, minimal rod twist, reduced rod weight, and increased rod sensitivity in their Cajun Rod.
- USA-manufactured to Cajun engineering specifications, this is our proprietary recipe of intermediate 30-ton carbon fiber and resin materials. Precisely measured and combined, our CFX30™ prepreg serves as a staple ingredient in many of our world-class Cajun Rods. Our CFX30™ prepreg is used in the produciton of both SCML™ and RLCF™ rod tube fabrics.
- Reinforced Linear Carbon Fiber™ (RLCF™) rod tube with CFX30™ material:
- RLCF™ is not just the precision alignment of our CFX™ material along the longitudinal axis of every Cajun Rod, but most importantly consists of the pressures utilized to overlap and individually bind the carbon fiber strands in our rods. Ultimately, the linear integrity this process provides further reinforces each CFX™ rod blank to support extreme end-to-end loading and optimal parabolic form of each Cajun Rod.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by Cajun Custom Rods®
The Savannah™ series fishing rods are the lightest, strongest, most sensitive and quite honestly, the best fishing rods in class … and even better, at a price that we can all afford! Finished in a Bayou Moss Green color, our Savannah™ rods are absolutely stunning! We know our rods, we know fishing, and we know because ya’ll keep voting the Savannah™ series as the #1 fishing rod series in America!