The metal body and side plate of the Penn Conflict II Spinning Reel allow it to maintain precision gear alignment under severe punishment. The Techno-Balanced™ rotor ensures a smooth retrieve with complete balance. With the Superline Spool™ no backing is needed because of the rubber gasket that keeps superlines from slipping. From striper to sailfish, the Conflict was designed to perform and engineered to last.
- Full Metal Body and sideplate
- Reinforced graphite Techno-Balanced rotor on 1000-4000 sizes, Aluminum Techno Balanced rotor on 5000-8000 sizes
- Machined and anodized aluminum Superline spool with Line Capacity Rings
- Sealed HT-100 Drag System
- Instant Anti-Reverse
- 7 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
|Model||Mono Capacity (yds/lb)||Braid Capacity (yds/lb)|
|CFTII1000||275/2 135/4 105/6||160/6 130/8 110/10|
|CFTII2000||240/4 180/6 125/8||210/8 180/10 165/15|
|CFTII2500||255/6 175/8 140/10||240/10 220/15 160/20|
|CFTII3000||200/8 165/10 120/12||250/15 180/20 130/30|
|CFTII4000||270/8 220/10 165/12||360/15 260/20 185/30|
|CFTII5000||225/12 200/15 135/20||420/20 300/30 240/40|