Step on to the boat for the first day of your dream fishing trip and you get the first look at the lodge gear. Inspecting the faded finish, pitted guides and disintegrating handles, don’t say we didn’t try to help. Okuma Nomad Travel rods were constructed for anglers who want their total experience to equal the quality of their destination, and that includes fishing great rods. Constructed in three pieces and utilizing European spigot ferrules, Nomad Travel rods deliver one-piece rod performance. Each model includes two tip sections, one lighter and one heavier, to increase versatility while keeping luggage to a minimum. Premium components were chosen for rock-solid durability. Secured in a custom padded and waterproof case, Nomad Travel rods travel easily in overhead luggage bins, alleviating the difficulty and expense of long rod tubes.
European Spigot Ferrule Connection: The Okuma Nomad Travel series of rods utilizes a European Spigot Ferrule connection for joining the pieces of the rod. This type of connection offers a feel more similar to a 1-piece rod, because the ferrule joints go further into the blank. It also offers improved strength and durability. It’s important to note that the blank that is being inserted in most cases will not go completely inside the joining piece. This is completely normal and will have no effect on the rods performance.
- 3-Section break down for easy travel
- Two(2) Tips with different actions with each rod
- European spigot ferrule connections for true one-piece rod feel
- ALPS 316 SS guide frames with zirconium guide Inserts
- ALPS two tone anodized aluminum triangular reel seat
- ALPS anodized aluminum gimbal with protective butt cap
- Protective water resistant travel bag Limited lifetime warranty