New Andros single speed reels make Okuma’s Andros technology more accessible to anglers, and with the addition of a roller bearing for instant anti-reverse; the reel becomes a pure jigging performer.
With dual anti-reverse that includes mechanical and roller bearing systems, the Andros single speed eliminates all handle back play, an especially important feature for those fishing high-speed vertical jigs. For the most common grade of offshore fish anglers commonly encounter, Andros single speed reels provide all the cranking power anglers will ever need.
- High Speed 6.4:1 ratio
- 6-pcs ABEC-5 rated Japanese ball bearings
- Dual anti-reverse system (Mechanical and roller bearing)
- Ratchet drag lever for precise drag settings
- Ergo grip handle knob with anodized aluminum handle arm
- One screw right sideplate take down for easy internal access
- 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing
- Maximum drag at Full with complete freespool is 24lbs
- Maximum drag at strike with complete freespool is 15lbs
- Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease
- Integrated recessed reel foot design for low profile rod fit
- Backed by a 3 year warranty
|Weight||14 oz||24 oz|
|Max Drag||15 lbs||27 lbs|