The Accurate Fury baitcasting reels, like their “Boss Extreme” counter parts, are made of 6061 T6 billet aircraft aluminum for lightweight and strength. They feature a very simplistic design with stainless steel gears, wet drag for smoothness, and an ergonomic rubber handle that fits perfectly in your hand. That, in conjunction with the reel’s two-speed DirecShift™, which allows for an easy transition between high and low gears, gives anglers a decided advantage when fighting powerful, fast fish. They come with a brushed aluminum finish, are lighter, more comfortable, and very easy to use.
These reels were designed with fishermen’s needs in mind. If you are chasing bullet tuna, Schoolie Dolphin, or trying to catch your first White Seabass, the Boss Fury has a size to meet your fishing needs at an affordable price.
- Six Class 5 ABEC stainless steel bearings
- Greased AccuDrag system
- Stainless steel gears
- Stainless steel ARB bearing
- Sleeved spool for increased castability
- 2 year AccuCare Reel Service
- Heat treated pinion gears
- Larger, stronger gear shaft for increased torque
- Patented DirecShift mechanism
- Proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA