The BX Series II, like its predecessor, is made of T6 6061 aircraft aluminum that is lightweight yet strong, and anodized for ultimate corrosion resistance. It has a large 17-4 heat – treated, stainless steel gear shaft for power and torque coupled with stainless steel gears to wind through the toughest fish during a heated battle.
Light tackle anglers will love their effortless and precision casting capabilities. Medium to heavy tackle anglers, on the other hand, can crank down hard on the TwinDrag® to battle the largest game fish with heavy, braided lines. The exclusive TwinDrag® system also supplies ultra-smooth drag operation, which results in fewer broken lines and less pulled hooks.
- Patented TwinDrag™ System
- Six Class 5 ABEC stainless steel bearings
- Greased AccuDrag system
- Stainless steel gears
- Stainless steel ARB bearing
- 2 year AccuCare Reel Service
- Sleeved spool for increased castability
- Heat treated pinion gears
- Larger, stronger gear shaft for increased torque
- Patented DirecShift mechanism
- Proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA